The SMOK G-Priv 220W TC Starter Kit is a fusion of SMOKTech's most comprehensive and advanced output device featuring industry-leading touch-screen functionality alongside the SMOK TFV8 Big Baby for a performance-orientated duo.
SMOK G-Priv 220W TC Touch Screen Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Dimensions: 85mm by 58.5mm by 28mm
- Wattage Output Range: 1-220W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Super Big 2.4 Inch OLED Touch Screen - Shatter Resistance
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- Five Drawing Effects: Min, Max, Soft, Normal, Hard
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Magnetized Battery Cover - Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black/Red, Gold, Silver, Purple, White/Red, Orange, Green, Rainbow
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
- 1 G-Priv 220 Box Mod
- 1 TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- 1 Preinstalled V8-X4 Coil Head
- 1 Replacement V8-T6 Coil Head
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel coils or titanium coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.